Sunday, August 2, 2009

UNHAPPY

IM so unhappy...nothing is happening the way i would like it to be...nothing is happening right....how long must i be in this deep deep dry valley? I know i can CHOOSE to be happy, im trying but i really cant........
IM so extremely heavy burdened...i was told i have to be patient....how easy is that? It's NOT. How did i end up like this..i really dont know...well, then again it's all bad decisions....and my personality.I didnt know how to let go and i still do not know how to.........
when will i wake up and face the reality? I hope soon.

In the Festival of Praise, Pastor Mike says to shape my worries into a prayer...and STOP worrying...im trying...im really trying...aft all im just human...

"Dear GOd,i hope you will give me wisdom and guidance to change my life because i HATE & DETEST my life now.......and i feel so trapped...when will i live in the life of abundance with you which you have promised? When will i feel joy,peace,love and everything good?You said you will give rest to the weary and heavy hearted...And i will CLAIM that promise. Because im so tired.......very very tired..............I was told You will collect the tears that i have shed and You will cry along with me...do You then know how many pails, if not gallons of my tears have You collected? Do you really know?......"

0 comments: